- Distributors are main components in a Lube system
- Distributors divide the input grease from pump elements to various outlets equally and sequentially.
- The Distributors are Mono block design (made of single block to withstand high pr.)
- Distributors operate at minimum 20 bar pressure to maximum 400 bar pressure.
- Distributors are available from 6 outlets to 24 outlets.
- Outlets can be easily combined.
- Inlet Thread 1/8 BSPF / Outlet Thread M10 x 1P
- Grease Grade Max upto NLGI grade 2
- The Progressive distributor refers “if the one plunger is not working inside the distributor all others will not work”. It is serially connected.
- The successive movements of the individual plunger within the distributor due to pressure build up inside the distributor.
- Plungers move inside a distributor in a predetermined order and the cycles are repeatedly constantly.
- Each plunger must have completed its movement fully before the next plunger can be moved, no matter whether the lubricant is dispensed continuously or intermittently.
- The plunger operates interdependently of one another.
- No lubrication point which is not connected to the bearing point is omitted.
Variable Progressive Feeder (Distributors)
- VPF distributor provides differential output from 6 to 22 outlets. Outputs screw per pair are available from 0.08 to 1.8 cc / stroke.
- Wide range of adjustment meets most of the customer requirements
- Outputs screws are easy to install without removal of segments