- SVM Model Grease injectors are designed for 300 bar pressure. As a result,
NLGI 2 grade greases can be delivered at temperatures below zero without problems. All injectors operate independently of each other. This means that in the event of a blockage or fault of one injector, all other injectors will continue to supply lubricant to end bearing points.
- Grease Injector Model SVM1S Output
- Grease Injector Model SVM1SQMAX Output
- Grease Injector Model SVM11 Output
- Each Injectors output can be individually set. The injector function is visually monitored
- Injectors are available in single unit assembly and with manifolds.
These injectors are designed to work with LUBERR automatic lubrication system for machines and equipment that requires larger amount of grease